- 1 ½ cups fiddleheads
- 1 ½ tablespoons Progressive Organics Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup Harmonized Vegan Protein
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- 4 cups fresh watercress
- ½ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Bring a small pot of water to boil and cook the fiddleheads for 1 ½ to 2 minutes, then remove from the boiling water and set aside.
2. In a food processor, add watercress, pine nuts, coconut oil, garlic and Harmonized Vegan Protein and turn on the slow setting. As the watercress and pine nuts are being processed, drizzle in the olive oil and blend until smooth.
3. Take out of food processor and place in mixing bowl.
4. Add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
5. Toss the fiddleheads with the pesto, gently mix and serve.