- ½ cup PhytoBerry powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 ripe bananas puréed
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 2 cans of full fat coconut milk, drained
- 3 tbsp of Goji Berries
- 3 tbsp of blueberries
• Cut up bananas, place in a container and freeze. Purée a few minutes before starting the recipe.
• Chill a glass bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• Soak Goji Berries in 1 cup of water to hydrate.
1. In a chilled bowl, add in the PhytoBerry powder, lemon juice, coconut palm sugar and mix with a hand mixer until ingredients are combined. Add the puréed frozen banana and whip until combined. Whip in the drained coconut milk until mixture begins to stiffen and takes on a mousse-like consistency.
2. Cover mousse with wrap and chill for 2 hours for additional firmness. When serving transfer to glasses and garnish with Goji Berries and blueberries, or any berry of your choice.