- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 scoop Progressive Harmonized Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. raspberry jam – or your favorite jam!
- Greek yogurt (optional)
- cooking spray
1. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, protein powder, chia seeds, and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the egg whites and almond milk.
3. Combine the wet ingredients to the dry.
4. Mix well until your batter is smooth.
5. Add the raspberry jam, mix and allow batter to sit for 5 minutes (this allows the batter to thicken).
6. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
7. Use a spoon to drop batter into skillet, forming four pancakes. Spread out the batter in the skillet so each pancake fully cooks through.
8. When you start to see the edges are cooking/the bottom is turning golden brown (about three minutes for me), flip each pancake.
9. Cook on the other side until golden brown.
10. Top the pancakes with Greek yogurt, berries or whatever else you’d like!