- 1 cup Organic Quinoa Flakes
- 1 cup Sorghum Flour
- 1/4 cup Progressive Harmonized Vegan Protein® (Unflavoured)
- 1 tablespoon Organic Tapioca Starch
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/2 cup Progressive® Organics Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Canned Organic Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon Vanilla Paste (contains no alcohol)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Organic Raisins
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, except for the raisins and pecans.
Add in Progressive® Organics Coconut Oil and combine until the mixture is a bit crumbly and sandy. Beat in pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup and lemon juice.
Note: If the dough is too stiff to handle, add your favourite non-dairy milk, one tablespoon at a time, until the dough is sticky enough.
Stir in the raisins and chopped pecans. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop cookie dough onto the prepared baking tray.
Bake in centre of oven for 18–25 minutes, until cookies are golden and firm. Cool the cookies on a wire rack. Serve with a beverage or on their own. Enjoy!
MAKES APPROX. 48 COOKIES WITH A SMALL COOKIE SCOOP.