This yummy fall-inspired recipe was submitted to us by Holistic Wellness Expert Samantha Gladish.
- 1 scoop Progressive Harmonized Protein, vanilla flavor
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 organic egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup wheat free rolled oats
- ½ cup water or almond milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Coconut oil – to heat in pan
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
2. Using a 1/3 measuring cup, pour batter into pan. Depending how big you form your pancakes, you could get anywhere from 6-10 pancakes from one serving.
3. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
4. These pancakes are light and fluffy! I top mine with hemp seeds, almond butter and organic grade B maple syrup. Leftovers make a great snack mid day.