Our Not-So-Naughty Nut Fudge is a clean version featuring Harmonized Protein. The New Zealand sourced protein does such an amazing job of flavouring the fudge, that you may do a double take when you hear it has less than one gram of sugar. With absolutely no artificial flavours, colours, and sweeteners, you can help yourself to seconds guilt-free!
Ingredients for fudge:
1 scoop Harmonized Protein, Chocolate
6 tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Almond Butter
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
3/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
A pinch of Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
Ingredients for topping:
1.5 tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
1.5 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1.5 tbsp Maple Syrup
Directions:1. Melt Virgin Coconut Oil, almond butter, maple syrup, peppermint extract, and salt over low heat. Mix well.
2. Whisk in Harmonized Protein.
3. Once a smooth batter forms, pour into a parchment-lined baking dish.
4. For Chocolate Sauce Topping: In a separate pan, melt Virgin Coconut Oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup over low heat. Stir until a dark sauce forms.
5. Pour the sauce overtop the batter in vertical lines roughly one inch apart.
6. Drag the sharp edge of a clean knife overtop the mixture in a horizontal direction. With each line, alternate directions (i.e. from left to right and then right to left). This will create a marble-like design. Refrigerate for 3 – 5 hours. Cut in to uniform squares before serving. Enjoy!