- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Progressive OmegEssential +D
- ¼ tsp. Sea salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. Ground cumin
In a small mixing bowl whisk together the fish oil, lemon juice, sea salt, black pepper, cumin to create the dressing and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl add vegetables; cucumber, tomato, onion, red bell pepper, coriander, fresh mint leaves.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix the ingredients together.
Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.
Serve as a side or with chips.