- ½ head medium size cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon black chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Progressive Organics Organic Coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon VegeGreens powder (Original)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prep the cabbage by finely chopping with a knife, or use the shred setting on a food processor.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, black chia seeds and mix together.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, VegeGreens, lemon juice, salt and pepper to create the dressing.
4. Pour the dressing over the cabbage and black chia seed mix and toss until the dressing has coated the cabbage to create the slaw.
5. Serve with Spring Medley Beet Burger, or as side to any dish of your choice.