This body scrub recipe was submitted to us by Holistic Wellness Expert Samantha Gladish. If you’re a fan of body scrubs (or at least picking them up in the store and smelling every one of them!), then you’ll love the aroma of these delicious ingredients and how they come together to make a skin smoothing, cellulite reducing, moisturizing scrub.Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (brand I used was Wholesome)
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar (brand I used was Wholesome)
- 1/4 cup Progressive Organic Coconut Oil (not melted, not solid, just room temperature and soft)
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 10-15 drops lime essential oil (I used doTerra)
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand blender, combine all the ingredients. This allows it to get nice and fluffy.
- Transfer scrub to a wide mouth mason jar and leave it in the shower. Use it 3-4 times a week, being extra gentle if you use it on your face.
- Be sure to focus on scrubbing all the 'important' areas such as, knees, elbows, hips, butt and thighs.