- 3 cups pure filtered water
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon oregano powder
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 + 1 tablespoon Progressive Organics Virgin Coconut Oil
1. Take a medium-sized pot and place on medium heat. Melt 1 tablespoon Progressive Organics Virgin Coconut Oil.
2. Add carrot, celery, cabbage, kale, garlic and spices to the pot and sauté in oil until slightly browned.
3. When cabbage and kale are wilted, add the filtered water, coconut water, cinnamon, oregano and sea salt and let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, remove from heat and mix in 1 tablespoon of Progressive Organics Virgin Coconut Oil.
5. Serve with garnish of fresh cilantro, lemon and sprinkle of VegeGreens powder.
VegeGreens powder, Original flavour
Fresh cilantro sprigs
Fresh lemon wedge