Brewed Spice Tea:
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 scoop WheyEssential, Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pure Yacón syrup or organic maple syrup
- ½ cup brewed spiced tea **
- Dash of organic cinnamon powder
- 2 cups of pure filtered water
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice blend
- (Comprised of cinnamon powder, ginger powder, ground nutmeg, ground allspice)
- 2 tablespoons organic black tea or organic rooibos tea
1. In a pot boil two cups of pure filtered water.
2. When the water boils, reduce heat to simmer and add all spices and tea.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes or until you can smell the aroma of the spices and tea combined.
4. Take off heat and let cool for 15 minutes.
5. Pour ½ cup into a heat safe mug and put in the refrigerator or freezer until tea has completely cooled.
Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
1. Place the chilled spice tea and pumpkin puree in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and blend on high speed for a creamy consistency.
3. Pour into chilled glasses and sprinkle with organic cinnamon powder.