Creamy chocolate with a hint of citrus, our Chocolate Orange Chia Seed Pudding recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds. The benefits of collagen meet chia seeds - the mini nutritional powerhouses packed full of calcium, fibre, protein, antioxidants and omega-3s.
3 tbsp chia seeds
1 ½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
½ cup full-fat coconut milk
½ cup water
½ scoop Progressive Citrus Twist Complete Collagen
2 tbsp orange zest
1. In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds, cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and pure maple syrup.
2. Add the coconut milk and water, and whisk ingredients together until combined.
3. Add in ½ scoop Progressive Nutritional Citrus Twist Complete Collagen, and continue to whisk until the powder is fully dissolved.
4. Refrigerate the pudding for a minimum of 2 hours (or overnight) to allow chia seeds to thicken.
5. Stir in orange zest, and top with additional orange slices if desired. Serve cold.