Our Chewy Gingerbread Cookies are a healthy take on the holiday favourite. With almost 100 plant-based ingredients thanks to the addition of VegEssential, these cookies deliver unparalleled nutritional density that tastes amazing! Get ready folks, this one is going to be a keeper!
3/4 scoop VegEssential, Vanilla
1/4 cup Raw Almonds
1/4 cup Raw Cashews
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
A pinch of Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
3/4 cup & 1 tbsp Thick Rolled Oats
1 tbsp Freshly Grated Ginger
3 Large Medjool Dates (Pitted and soaked in water for 15 mins)
1 tbsp Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
1. Using a food processor, blend VegEssential, almonds, cashews, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, and ½ cup of oats into a fine powder. (Reserve the remaining oats for later)
2. Next, toss in ginger, dates, molasses, and maple syrup. Blend into a thick dough.
3. Add in the remaining oats and blend further.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. Then, using your hands, shape the dough into small balls roughly 1 inch in diameter. Using the bottom of a clean cup, flatten each ball into a cookie shape.
5. Freeze for at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!