1 scoop Harmonized Vegan Protein, Chocolate
1 ripe Avocado, mashed
½ cup Progressive Organics Coconut oil
1 large egg
1 cup Coconut sugar or sweetener of your choice
½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
½ cup Cashew butter or ¼ cup apple sauce
½ cup Spelt flour (or flour of choice)
1 ½ teaspoon Baking powder
½ cup Cacao powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish or line with parchment.
- In a bowl beat the egg, sugar, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Add the avocado and cashew butter or apple sauce to the mixture and mix well with a spoon.
- Sift together the spelt flour, baking powder, salt and cacao and add to the wet mixture, mix well.
- Fold in the protein powder into the brownie batter.
- Using a spatula scoop the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.