- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup ground raw pistachios
- 1 cup ground almond meal
- 3 tablespoons Progressive Harmonized Vegan Protein, Unflavoured
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Progressive Organics Virgin Coconut Oil, and a little more for greasing baking sheet
1. Soak pistachios in a bowl of water for 1 hour.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie baking sheet with coconut oil.
3. Drain the pistachios and chop coarsely with a knife.
4. In a bowl, whisk the egg and add in all ingredients except for the pistachios.
5. Once the ingredients are combined, mix in the pistachios.
6. Roll the dough into little balls and press on top of the ball of dough with the back of a teaspoon to flatten.
7. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
Cool completely before consuming.
Makes about 15 cookies
*This is a gluten free recipe