- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- ½ medium onion, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Progressive Organics Organic Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Progressive Organics Hemp Protein (Unflavoured)
- 6-7 organic free range eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400° F and prepare baking pan by greasing it with a little coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of Progressive Organics Organic Coconut Oil and cook squash until tender.
3. Add mushrooms and onion to the same pan and sauté for 6 minutes until tender and golden brown. Remove from heat.
4. In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and add the sautéed butternut squash, mushroom and onions and combine the ingredients together with the Progressive Organics Hemp Protein, salt, coconut milk and cheddar cheese.
5. Pour mixture into a baking pan and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until eggs have set and frittata is firm. Season with black pepper to taste before serving.