- 1 large ripe banana
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 scoops Harmonized Protein powder
- 1/4 cup baking stevia OR 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or line with silicone or foil liners.
2. Place all of the ingredients in a blender(or food processor) and blend until mixture is smooth.
3. Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.