With our hectic pace of life we frequently neglect the important life sustaining nutrients found in vegetables and opt for convenient fast foods that are over processed and nutrient poor. By neglecting to consume sufficient amounts of colourful veggies, we are predisposing ourselves to a greater risk of cancer, heart disease, rapid ageing, memory impairment, acid alkaline imbalance, and many other conditions to numerous to list. The likelihood of these conditions and diseases manifesting themselves can be reduced dramatically by simply consuming adequate amounts of vegetables.But sometimes getting the 6 - 8 daily servings can be challenging. If that's something you're having trouble with, we recommend VegeGreens - a remarkable superfood powder that alongside a more balanced diet can help remedy this problem.
VegeGreens was designed to help compensate for the less than optimal vegetable intake by the vast majority of the population. With an impressive ORAC score of just over 2000 it is loaded with protective vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytochemicals. The carefully chosen ingredients in VegeGreens also contribute to its remarkable alkalizing benefits. VegeGreens has just over sixty supportive super foods consisting of:
- Land Vegetables (beet, carrot, alfalfa, barley greens, spinach, parsley, olive leaf);
- Sea Vegetables (Dulse, Kelp)
- Cruciferous Vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts, Kale & Watercress
- Super Green Foods (chlorella, spirulina, wheat grass)
- EFA’s & Other Healthy Fats (flax seed, Borage, Pumpkin Seed, Evening Primrose Oil, Safflower Oil)
- Pre & Probiotics (Inulin, FOS and L. plantarum)
- Fiber (Apple Pectin, Oat Bran Powder)
- Herbal Co-factors (Astragalus, Cranberry, Milk thistle, Siberian ginseng, Ginkgo biloba, Hawthorn, Dandelion, Nettle leaf)
- Phytonutrient Extracts (Acerola, Blueberry Fruit Powder, Green Tea Extract, grape seed Extract, Bilberry Extract, Resveratrol, lycopene, Lutein)
- Absorption Enhancing Compounds (Enzymes & BioperineÒ)
Get outdoors and be active! You'll be assured knowing that with the right balance of diet and key supplements not only will you be healthier but you will perform better!